Port Douglas Bucket Hat Mild
You will love this soft cotton hat with a wide and downwards sloping brim. First conceived in the early 1900s as a purely functional item worn by Irish farmers and fisherman, this colourful number will protect you from light sun and rain, and folds up easily into any purse or bigger pocket. Pair me with my co-ordinating dress or top!
Named after this Iconic Queensland destination, the Port Douglas pring is boldly natural and distinctly original.
Designed in Melbourne, Australia. Made in Korea with love ❤️
Shipping & Returns
- Free standard shipping for all AU orders over $100.
- Express shipping options available.
- Allow 1-2 business days for your order to be dispatched from our warehouse.
- Full priced items can be returned for an exchange or credit note, within 30 days from the date you received the item.
- Sale & Outlet styles with a strikethrough price are final sale unless faulty.