Terms & Conditions
The Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) regulates the use of our copyright material. Copyright protection is free and applies automatically when material is created.
If you are using copyright material in ways reserved to Olga de Polga, you generally need permission to use it, unless:
- copyright has expired; or
- you are using less than a substantial part of the material; or
- one of the specific exceptions to infringement applies
- The use of copyright material without Olga de Polga permission is allowed in certain situations of 'fair dealing':
- research or study;
- criticism or review;
- parody or satire;
- reporting news; or
- professional advice by a lawyer, patent attorney or trade marks attorney.
You should first contact Olga de Polga at for any information about copyright that applies to the textual material or artistic work you want to copy. You may not reproduce, adapt or modify or otherwise use any part of this website without written permission. Olga de Polga may expressly allow you to print and/or download material, possibly under stated conditions and provided they acknowledge the author and title of the work.
The Privacy Act allows you to:
- Know why your personal information is being collected, how it will be used and who it will be disclosed to
- Have the option of not identifying yourself, or of using a pseudonym in certain circumstances
- Ask for access to your personal information
- Stop receiving unwanted direct marketing
- Ask for your personal information that is incorrect to be corrected
- Make a complaint if you consider that we have mishandled your personal information
Why your personal information is collected?
In order to use the Olga de Polga website, we may require information from you in order to provide the best service possible.
All correspondence, including email may also be collected and stored, particularly in regard to sales and support.
Any information collected by Olga de Polga is collected via correspondence from you. This may be via the telephone, email, mail or directly through our website.
How will your personal information be used?
Any details collected from Olga de Polga customers are required in order to provide you with our products, and exceptional customer service.
Correspondence is recorded in order to provide service references, and to assist in our business development.
How will the personal information be stored?
The security of your personal information is important to Olga de Polga. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card numbers) on Olga de Polga website, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). When Credit Card details are collected, we simply pass them on in order to be processed as required. We never permanently store complete Credit Card details.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
Access of Collected Information
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire any contact from Olga de Polga, you may access, correct, update or request deletion by emailing us at email@example.com
If you purchase a product from us, we may request certain personally identifiable information from you. You may be required to provide contact information (such as name, Email, and postal address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date).
We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
LIMITED TIME OFFERS & VOUCHER CODES
Please note that there may be minimum spend applied to any Olga de Polga special offer or discount code. The range of products on offer may be limited to certain collections and may exclude products of our choosing. These may change at any time.
BLACK FRIDAY SALE
Please note that all products purchased from our sale are final sale, and cannot be returned unless faulty. Vouchers, discounts, gift cards & rewards points cannot be used in conjunction with the Final Sale Futher 40% Off discount.
CUSTOMER RATINGS AND REVIEWS
To comply with Australia laws, we are required to monitor all publicly posted product reviews on our website and in accordance with Australian laws, remove any of these reviews if they appear fake, offensive, threatening, defamatory or irrelevant.
Star ratings on reviews can not be altered by us, but we may need to edit reviews on occasion to omit words which are defamatory or offensive. Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for any further clarification on review monitoring.
By submitting any content to Olga de Polga, you accept and agree to comply with the following terms and conditions:
- You are the sole author and owner of the intellectual property rights contained therein;
- all "moral rights" that you may have in such content have been voluntarily waived by you and you do not require that any personally identifying information be used in connection with the content that you submit, or any derivative works of or upgrades;
- All Content that you post is relevant and accurate (where it states facts) and genuinely held (where it states opinion);
- you understand you are participating in a public forum and that your content will be available to others;
- You shall not submit any Content:
- that infringes any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- that violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
- that is, or may reasonably be considered to be, obscene, defamatory, libellous, hateful, racially or religiously biased, offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to anyone;
- for which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party;
- that impersonates any person, or misrepresents your identity or affiliation with any person;
- that includes any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information, phone numbers or other personally identifiable information in respect of any individual; or
- that contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
- for any Content that you submit, you grant Olga de Polga a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you or anyone else.
- Consent to us infringing any moral rights or similar rights you may have or may acquire in the future in that User Content; and
- agree that such User Content will be available to us to use in any manner, subject to applicable laws, including privacy laws.
Olga de Polga has the right to screen all content to ensure it meets these terms and conditions.
Olga de Polga aims to publish as much content as possible but does not guarantee that all reviews will be published. You will not be able to edit or delete published reviews. Ratings and reviews are generally posted within two to five business days. Olga de Polga reserves the right to edit, remove or to refuse to post any submission of the Content or part thereof, in accordance with Australian laws.
Olga de Polga values your opinion and can't wait to hear about all your product experiences.
Olga de Polga uses personally identifiable information for essential communications, such as emails and critical service details. We may also use this information for other purposes, including some promotional emails. If at any time a customer wishes not to receive such correspondence, they can request to be removed from any mailing lists by emailing us at email@example.com. Alternatively, you can use the unsubscribe link at the end of our emails.
You will be notified when your personal information is collected by any third party that is not our agent or service provider, so you can make an informed choice as to whether or not to share your information with that party.
Olga de Polga may use other third parties to provide essential services on our site or for our business processes (such as website maintenance). We may share your details as necessary for the third party to provide that service.
These third parties are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for any other purpose.
Olga de Polga does not share any information with third parties for any unknown or unrelated uses.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Website.
Links on the Olga de Polga site to external entities are not covered within this policy. The terms and conditions set out in this privacy statement only cover the domain name of
When you access Olga de Polga, we (including companies we work with) may place “Cookies” on your computer or other device. Cookies are small data files placed on your device through your web browser, and include “pixel tags” and “Flash” cookies. We use these technologies to:
- recognise you as a customer, remember items in the shopping cart;
- customise Olga de Polga Services, content and advertising;
- measure promotional effectiveness;
- help ensure that your account security is not compromised;
- mitigate risk and prevent fraud; and
You are free to decline our Cookies if your browser or browser add-on permits, unless our Cookies are required to prevent fraud or ensure the security of websites we control. However, declining our Cookies may interfere with your use of Olga de Polga Services.
SMS TERMS & CONDITIONS
Last updated: April 17, 2023
The Olga de Polga mobile message service (the "Service") is operated by Olga de Polga (“Olga de Polga”, “we”, or “us”). Your use of the Service constitutes your agreement to these terms and conditions (“Mobile Terms”). We may modify or cancel the Service or any of its features without notice. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may also modify these Mobile Terms at any time and your continued use of the Service following the effective date of any such changes shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.
By consenting to Olga de Polga’s SMS/text messaging service, you agree to receive recurring SMS/text messages from and on behalf of Olga de Polga through your wireless provider to the mobile number you provided, even if your mobile number is registered on any state or federal Do Not Call list. Text messages may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system or other technology. Service-related messages may include updates, alerts, and information (e.g., order updates, account alerts, etc.). Promotional messages may include promotions, specials, and other marketing offers (e.g., cart reminders).
You understand that you do not have to sign up for this program in order to make any purchases, and your consent is not a condition of any purchase with Olga de Polga. Your participation in this program is completely voluntary.
We do not charge for the Service, but you are responsible for all charges and fees associated with text messaging imposed by your wireless provider. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Check your mobile plan and contact your wireless provider for details. You are solely responsible for all charges related to SMS/text messages, including charges from your wireless provider.
You may opt-out of the Service at any time. Text the single keyword command STOP to Olga de Polga or click the unsubscribe link (where available) in any text message to cancel. You'll receive a one-time opt-out confirmation text message. No further messages will be sent to your mobile device, unless initiated by you. If you have subscribed to other Olga de Polga mobile message programs and wish to cancel, except where applicable law requires otherwise, you will need to opt out separately from those programs by following the instructions provided in their respective mobile terms.
For Service support or assistance, text HELP to Olga de Polga or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may change any short code or telephone number we use to operate the Service at any time and will notify you of these changes. You acknowledge that any messages, including any STOP or HELP requests, you send to a short code or telephone number we have changed may not be received and we will not be responsible for honouring requests made in such messages.
The wireless carriers supported by the Service are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. You agree to provide us with a valid mobile number. If you get a new mobile number, you will need to sign up for the program with your new number.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable for failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any information sent through the Service, any errors in such information, and/or any action you may or may not take in reliance on the information or Service.