CARE: Le Louvre
Care instructions for your Le Louvre garments
Hand Wash: Due to the delicate nature of Viscose, it is recommended to hand wash the garment for the best results.
- Fill a Basin: Fill a basin with cold water and add a mild, gentle detergent designed for delicate fabrics.
- Gently Submerge: Carefully submerge the garment in the soapy water and gently agitate the water by swishing it around. Avoid excessive rubbing or wringing.
- Spot Clean Stains: Pay special attention to any stained or soiled areas. Use a soft brush or cloth to gently spot clean them.
- Rinse Thoroughly: Rinse the garment with cold water until all detergent is removed.
- Do Not Wring: Avoid wringing out the garment, as it can damage the delicate Viscose fibres. Instead, gently press out excess water by placing it between clean, dry towels.
- Lay Flat: Lay the garment flat on a clean, dry towel to air dry. Ensure it is in its natural shape to maintain the smooth, silky texture.
- Avoid Direct Sunlight: Do not expose the garment to direct sunlight for extended periods, as it can cause colour fading.
- Low Heat: If necessary, use a low heat setting on your iron (for synthetic fabrics or Viscose) to gently steam or press the garment. Ensure it is dry before ironing.
- Use a Cloth: Place a clean cloth or pressing cloth over the fabric when ironing to protect the Viscose and maintain the glossy appearance.
- Hang or Fold Carefully: When storing the garment, you can either hang it by the waistband or fold it carefully to prevent wrinkles. Use padded hangers or tissue paper to maintain the shape.
- Avoid Overcrowding: Prevent overcrowding in your closet to avoid creasing and damaging the fabric.
Following these care instructions will help you preserve the luxurious, smooth texture, lustrous appearance, and soft, silky feel of your Le Louvre garment made from 100% Viscose. Always refer to the care label for specific guidance.