Who am I (Olga)?•
Posted on March 31 2020
For the first of (hopefully many) blog posts to come, I want to introduce myself in a quick, easy, factual way. Whether you have been wearing Olga de Polga for years, or you just met us this week: Welcome, hello, how are you? Here are 39 quick facts about me (Olga).
Who am I (Olga)?1) I am from Melbourne.
2) I studied (way back when) at RMIT in Marketing and Fashion.
3) I lived overseas for about 17 years.
4) I have 2 beautiful Children - 16 years apart.
5) I am married to Andrew.
7) I love colour.
8) I love the paint colour section at Bunnings.
9) I love creating.
10) I love home.
11) I love working with my hands; cooking food, concoctions, dying clothes, tie die, planting seeds and putting my hands in dirt.
12) I love making.
13) I lived in Colombia.
14) I love travel.
15) I am a Cancer.
16) I am an only child.
17) My favourite thing is to be set free in a fabric market.
19) I love my friends like family; laughing, talking, being there for each other.
20) I love my staff; how passionate, proud and collaborative they are about our designs.
21) I love my suppliers; their endless hard work and beautiful ideas.
22) I love my stockists; how they seamlessly integrate my unique designs into their unique shops.
23) I hate Capsicum.
24) I love Chocolate.
25) I love Cheese on toast.
26) I am obsessed with 4 letter names.
27) I have a floor phobia.
28) I was born deaf in one ear.
29) I believe in star signs and numerology.
30) I believe in a spiritual world.
31) I would ideally live on a very green piece of land beside the beach.
32) I love some pretty terrible soap opera.
33) I speak Spanish.
34) I love comedies.
35) I have two dogs, and cat who sucks his tail when he gets nervous.
36) I could eat the same things every day.
38) If I could do anything else, I would love to be a rally car driver (plus helmet, minus mask).
7 Places You Can Bu...
This Sunday is International Artist's Day, so we thought we would give you the scoop on some of our smashing stockists who offer Olga de Polga garm...Read More
Olga's Shopping Gui...
Today is World Teachers' Day! In celebration, we picked Olga's brain to bring you some of our most popular items purchased by teachers! My favo...Read More
All the rules have ...
Covid19 has brought out a different person in me. All the rules have gone out the window. I would have never posed in a photo before before all of...Read More